Creating a data centre that achieves the gold standard in design means providing a redundant, high-density power configuration like no other. That reliability is backed up by a custom economizer that makes the best use of fresh, filtered and conditioned outside air when temperature and humidity allow for it.
Our data centre was designed and built from the ground up using best practice and state of the art equipment from Eaton, Schneider Electric and Generac for electrical systems and a Cisco core network. Our existing fibre connectivity to Rogers, Bell Canada, Fibernetics, Orange, AKN & Megawire allow for redundant connectivity to the internet. We are also carrier neutral with a secure Meet Me Room for connections to any other service provider you may require.
Meet Me Room
- Cisco powered network all N+1
- 12 Cat6 connections to our core and fibre connectivity that can be applied to any rack
- Customers can request to have fibre installed in their rack, 1G or 10G
Detection and Monitoring Systems
Detection and monitoring systems monitor environmental factors such as the following:
- Temperature: Sensors measure the heat being generated by equipment as well as the air-conditioning system’s intake and discharge.
- Humidity and moisture: Sensors ensure high moisture levels don’t destroy electronic components.
- Airflow: Sensors ensure air is properly flowing through racks, to and from the air-conditioning system.
- Power: Monitoring systems measure power currently coming into the facility and determine when electrical failures occur.
- Video surveillance: Real-time surveillance of data centre activities, especially in high-security areas, provide data centre managers with a first-hand look of what’s going on in the facility, including who’s entering and exiting.